3.03.2012

Courage

Speaking of courage, I don't have any. I am scared of everything.
I'm scared that I will get lost in the ocean.
I'm scared of open water.
I'm scared of spiders.
I'm scared of cliffs.
I'm scared that I will go blind.
I'm scared of screaming.
I'm scared of loosing.
I'm scared of winning.
I'm scared of myself.
I'm scared of everyone else.
I'm scared that no matter how hard I try, I will never be noticed.
I'm scared that one day I will come home, and my family will be dead.
I'm scared that one night I will be taken from my bed.
I'm scared of strangers.
I'm scared that I will never be remembered.
I'm scared that everyone will remember me, for all the wrong reasons.
I'm scared that I will never reach my goals.
I'm scared that I will have to live on the streets.
I'm scared of becoming paralyzed.
I'm scared of death.
Hell, I'm scared of life.
Don't ask me about courage, because I don't have any.

5 comments:

  1. This post is amazing. When you think about it, no one really has courage. Courage is just a figment of our imagination. Something we want but will never recieve. Courage is dillusionaly confusing.

    I stole the line "Speaking of courage, I don't have any."

    Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why don't you just blast off in your courage cannon get some courage from courage land where the courage grows on courage trees?

      Delete
  2. I stole, "Speaking of courage, I don't have any. I am scared of everything."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a train ticket to courage land but I never went. I was scared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can agree with every part of this post. Except maybe a few lines. But you really know how to express fear correctly.

    ReplyDelete