2.12.2012

I'm thinking about you

I’m thinking about you. I’m thinking about you like a best friend should. I’m thinking about all the times that we had while you were here. I can remember. I remember everything. I remember every time we got in trouble. I remember every time we got in a fight. I remember every time you made me laugh, and every time you made me cry. I remember it, and I think about it. I think about it all the time. I think about how things used to be. I’m thinking about how you didn’t have to die. You shouldn’t have died. I’m thinking about what I could have done to make you see how much life is worth it. I’m thinking about how I should have done things differently. I’m still thinking about you. I’m thinking about you, and how you always had my back. I’m wishing that you knew that I always had yours, too. I’m thinking about your funeral. I’m thinking about how I thought I couldn’t cry anymore. I’m thinking about looking down at you, and thought how different you looked when you weren’t smiling. I’m thinking about how I wish I could make you smile again. I’m thinking about how much I wish I could hear your laugh, just one more time. I’m thinking about you like a best friend should. I’m thinking about you. Everyday. All the time.

1 comment: